The webinar was organised by Ansal University on May 11, 2020. Dr. Amit Kapoor participated as a panelist in the webinar.
Current times, in the onset of the Digital Revolution, have seen several changes in the way knowledge is held, transferred and developed. Accelerated by the Pandemic, this has created a churning of current education system and an urgent need for agility and flexibility for the Universities. Disruption of current education to make room for the new ideas has become the hallmark of excellence indeed the differentiator for those who will succeed in the next level of University education.
Topical and timely, this webinar of experts who are at the cutting edge of this debate, are gathered here to take this idea further.
- What is a Disruptive University?
- Why is Disruption of the current education required?
- What does it disrupt?
- How is a Disruptive University run?
- What are the outcomes of Disruption?
- Who is it for?
- What is the journey of the student like in this Disruptive University?
- What is the impact of the shift on the academic and administrative content?
- What changes in relation to policy, regulation, governance etc. need to be done to accommodate the Disruptions in education?
- Dr. Vibhuti Sachdev, Dean Sushant School of Art & Architecture, Ansal University, Gurugram (Moderator)
- Dr. M. M. Salunkhe, President, Association of Indian Universities and Vice Chancellor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- Dr. M S Moodithaya Pro Vice-Chancellor Nitte University, Mangalore
- Dr. Anant Rao, Professor Emeritus and Former Vice Chancellor, Dubai University, Dubai
- Dr. Amit Kappor, Chairman, The Institute of Competitiveness, New Delhi
- Dr. D.N.S.KUMAR, Vice Chancellor, Ansal University, Gurugram