Membership to Institute for Competitiveness, India is an annual affair. Membership will commence from the 1st of the month following approval of the membership and is valid for a twelve month period. The membership is granted to the organization and the organization would be represented by the CEO or CXO. In addition, nominations can be made by the member CXOs.
Corporate membership contribution is USD 10,000 + taxes (INR 5,50,000 + taxes). Cheques need to be made out to “The Institute for Competitiveness” or wire transferred to-
Bank Name: Citibank.
Beneficiary Name: THE INSTITUTE FOR COMPETITIVENESS
A/c # 0004361245
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the membership team by email at email@example.com or by fax at +91 124 437 6676
The benefits for the membership has two clear dimensions-
1. Benefits for the organisation &
2. Supporting the Institute for Competitiveness, India
The benefit for becoming the organisation member would be -
- Give access to all our research and publications (City Competitiveness Report (http://www.competitiveness.in/ccr2012), State Competitiveness Report (http://www.competitiveness.in/stateawards), Sustainable Competitiveness Report (http://competitiveness.in/publications/reports/sustainable-competitiveness-report), Liveability Report (http://competitiveness.in/publications/reports/livability-index), District Competitiveness Report, Manufacturing Competitiveness Report, Rise of the Creative Class etc.)
- Present a monthly update on Indian Economy in comparison to what is happening across the globe
- India Economic Quarterly: A data driven presentation of Indian Economy
- Journal of Strategy and Competitiveness
- Graphs and charts depicting some interesting facts about Indian Economy
Peer Group Sessions
- Share your thought leadership with highly selected peer group limited in number. The underlying idea is to act as an early stage laboratory of supportive nature and help build ideas over a period of time through a facilitated dialogue
- Thought leadership sessions done once in two months with an external expert. You would be invited to participate and discuss idea within the thought leadership sessions
- Be the member of council of competitiveness that would look at studying issues pertaining to enhancing competitiveness of sectors within the country
- Develop white papers on some of the ideas discussed during seminars, thought leadership sessions, peer group sessions and have relevance for the future. We would be looking at developing 4 white papers every year dependent on the requirement of the members
Executive briefings on competitiveness of India, Indian states and Indian cities & Session on Strategy
- Present our work on India’s Competitiveness, Indian States and Indian Cities to the senior management team over a webinar. In addition you could look at a session on strategy within the organisation for a nominal professional fee.
Participate in Annual Competitiveness Survey
- The survey helps us in understanding the business environment in the country. The results would be disseminated across the world and be the basis of developing and enhancing debates in the area of competitiveness in the country
Program on competition and strategy
- The program would be available to your human talent at a discounted price of 80 per cent
- The first cohort of the program is scheduled to start from January of 2013
- Doing three significant open events every year i.e., Porter Prize Event, State Competitiveness Event and the Governance Summit wherein 3 members of your team would be invited to attend and the CEO would be invited to present his / her views at one of the events
- Priority sponsorships opportunities for our events to be available to member companies
Curating Events & Conducting Research
- You could seek our support for curating your events in the area of strategy for a fee that would be defined from time to time
- Engage us on meaningful economic research on project basis at nominal rates
Future Research Direction
- Give directions and suggestions on future research agenda for the Institute for Competitiveness, India
Social Media and Website
- Access to members only content on YouTube pertaining to strategy, competitiveness and economic development
- Organization is clearly stated as a member on our website and monthly newsletter. Website is visited by 1,00,000 people over a period of one month and newsletter is sent across to over 35,000 subscribers
Participating in the membership program supports the Institute for Competitiveness, India in -
- Conduct research in the area of competitiveness and strategy. As you are already aware we work in the area of state competitiveness, city competitiveness, economic development, value based healthcare and prosperity. We have incidentally tied up recently with Martin Prosperity Institute (Rotman School of Management) to do significant research in the area of creative class in addition to the work we are already doing. The research we do is clearly reflected in our publications like City Competitiveness Report (http://www.competitiveness.in/ccr2012), State Competitiveness Report (http://www.competitiveness.in/stateawards), Liveability Index, Sustainable Competitiveness Report, Edging Past Report, Coffee Table Book etc.
- Organizing significant roundtables and conferences in the area of our work (competitiveness, strategy and economic development) which are reflected in some of our recent events like the Porter Prize (http://www.porterprize.in), Strategy Awards (http://www.competitiveness.in/strategyawards), Asia Competitiveness Forum (http://www.competitiveness.in/acf2012), Interaction with Lehendakari (http://www.competitiveness.in/lehendakarivisit) etc.
- Continue with our publishing program that is robust and meaningful. We are at the moment creating a significant impact with our work through meaningful dissemination (you must have already noticed our work in Business World, India Today, Mint et al). You could look at some articles at http://competitiveness.in/publications/articles/.
- Enable us to collect data and do some significant analysis of the state of economy. You must have already noticed our pieces in Mint, Financial Express, Economic Times, Governance Now, Outlook Business, India Today etc.
- Create a robust research agenda in collaboration with international thinkers. Working with international experts like Michael Porter, Don Tapscott, Richard Florida, Christian Ketels to define the next paradigm of management thinking.
Exclusive membership benefits: (subject to change)