The Institute for Competitiveness is committed towards –
- taking the concept of competitiveness from the text book to the field, and applying it creatively in a way that it positively impacts productivity at all levels;
- bridging the gap between companies and cities, and providing them with areas of collaboration for further economic development;
- creating an active dialogue on competitiveness and strategy in India to further the growth of the nation;
- working to bring together governments (district, city, state and center), corporate organizations and citizens on the same platform to work towards improved productivity for all;
- enhancing firm performance by applying key concepts of strategy, innovativeness and competitiveness; and
- bringing India to the topmost level in global competitiveness.