CEO & Co-Founder, India Strategy Group, Hammurabi & Solomon Consulting
Rohit Bansal is a Harvard Business School alumnus, entrepreneur, columnist, and business strategist to companies. He is currently
- Visiting fellow, Observor Research Foundation, New Delhi
- Media Partner, OECD Annual Conference, Paris
- Business-Page Columnist, The Pioneer and Contributing Editor, Governance Now
- Member, World Editors Forum and Juror, World Association of Newspapers-IFRA Global Awards
- Member, Global Editors Network
- Media Advisor, Alumni Executive and Member, Organising Committee, Vision 2050, St Stephen’s College
- Member, Advisory Board, Disha Institute of Management & Technology
- Independent Director, Rockland Hospitals Ltd, New Delhi
- Independent Director, Essel Bioscope Ltd, Essel Group, Mumbai
Rohit has formerly been:
- COO, Independent News Service Pvt Ltd
- Resident Editor, Financial Express, Delhi
- General Manager, Marketing & Business Development, Essel Housing and Suncity Projects
- Editor Business & Channel Brand Manager, Zee Telefilms and Essel Group
- Special Correspondent, (Asia Business News) Television Eighteen
- Senior Business Correspondent at The Times of India
- Board Member, News Broadcasters Association
- Treasurer, Editors Guild of India
Dr. Mark Esposito
Associate Professor of Management Grenoble School of Management Visiting Scholar, Harvard University
Dr. Mark is an Organizational Management and Sustainability expert and focuses on systems dynamics and complexity in all industries. All his projects and researches concentrates on the development of sustainable thought and the facets of organizational and human performance. He has founded the Lab-Center for Competitiveness, in affiliation with the Microeconomics of Competitiveness program developed at the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness, at the Harvard Business School.
He serves as a faculty in various Universities worldwide and has been appointed as a Research Fellow for the United Nations and Center of Sustainability & Business at Ashridge Business School.
Sandeep Goyal is working with IFC (Institute for Competitiveness, India) as a research fellow since Jan 2011. He is also pursuing doctoral program me (ABD) in Strategic Management from MDI, Gurgaon (June 2009 onwards). He holds MBA and B.E (Comp Sc) and is a Techno-Management Consultant having 14+ years of professional experience in IT industry. He is certified in Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, USA and IT Service Management (ITSM). His research areas include understanding the design and implementation of business models primarily at the base of the pyramid in emerging economies. The research activities include publications / acceptance for publication in research journals like International Journal of Trade and Global Markets (IJTGM),Journal of Competitiveness & Strategy (JOCS), Corporate Governance, Research Journal of Economics and Business Studies (RJEBS) and Emerald Emerging Case Studies (EECS).
His key domain is Competitiveness of firms, industries and the BRICS city/state economies. He has witnessed global strategy of many Fortune 500 firms from close quarters, facilitating Mergers and Acquisitions, besides anchoring a multitude of SMEs over last two decades. He facilitates Foreign Direct Investment flow into specific sectors and specific locations across various Economic Zones. He gives COO and Projects leadership to many firms. He also runs a parallel corporate advisory practice across C-Suite placements and mentoring board members. He has placed 800+ VPs/ CXOs over multiple industries, an experience that endows him with hands-on business perspectives. This Leadership Manpower Resourcing has allowed him to nurture a unique global network which brings grapevine access much ahead of news reporting in public domain. He has published numerous reports on competitiveness of various industries and has profiled many leading companies – his grasp of advanced econometric methodologies, bundled with tracking of global equity markets is a forte. The analyses is rigorous yet lucid, and is exceptional ammunition for making strategic calls based on future projected trends. Naturally, he brings an ace global perspective to all his work. He has taken courses at MDI, Gurgaon and other leading B-Schools: Strategic Management, International Business, M & A, and Microeconomics of Competitiveness – he is avowed votary of Value Chain and Five Forces based consulting and intervention. He is a BTech, an MBA, is PMP certified and is a Law graduate.